• Wine Promotions

Reference: pr#0119

Brand: Pasqua Wijnhuis

Villa Borghetti Valpolicella Ripasso

(4)

areaItalie, Veneto, ValpolicellaGrapeCorvina 60%, round inella 20%, Corvinone 10%, Negrara 10%bottles0.75 LAlc perc13.5%WineryPasqua, Villa BorghettiFoodgrilled meat, spicy cheesesAllergensSulfieThis one Valpolicella Which has been in contact with the Amarone's error schilles, with some leftover sugars, gives one to cherry flavoring wine, the wine gets...

Price €15.25
More
On supplies

Reference: pr#0038

Brand: vallformosa

Vallformosa Cava Brut

(1)

areaSpain, PenedesGrapeMacabeo,Viura, porellada, Xarelbottles0.75 LAlc perc11.5%WineryVallformosAllergensSulfieclass classCavaThe Cava Brut of Vallformosa is a classic dry style Cava with a scent and taste that dominates the healed.In the mouth of pear, green apple, lime that's very pleasant. The finishing is dry with a clear acid wire that stays to the...

Price €8.37 Regular price €9.67
More
On supplies

Reference: bu#0057

Brand: castel wine

Villa Luisa Primivo

(4)

areaItalie, PugliaGrapePrimitvobottles0.75 LAlc perc13%WineryCastel WinesFoodPasta with tomato sauce, grilled meat, red meat,AllergensSulfieYears2021Soft wine, ripen for 6 months on oak barrels, with a strong, warming taste of both toast-like aromas as well as shades of plums, black cherries, berries, laurel and herbs.

Price €9.45
More
On supplies

Reference: pr#0208

Brand: Pasqua Wijnhuis

Pasqua Pinot Grigio Rosé

(0)

areaItalie, VenetoGrapePino Grigiobottles0.75 LAlc perc12.5%WineryPasquaFoodfish, apperitive, scale and shellfish, skinny fishAllergensSulfieYears2021Pasqua Pinot Grigio Rosé delle Venezie IGT Mater Anna is a fresh, well-balanced and fruity wine with elegant tones of pear and abrikoos.The Pinot Grigio grapes of this wine are carefully selected from the...

Price €9.67
More
Op Voorraad
All best sellers
    Santa Alicia Merlot 6.322314
    • Santa Alicia Merlot 6.322314

    Santa Alicia Merlot

    pr#0552

    areaMaipo Valley
    GrapeMerlot
    FoodSteak, red meat, terrace
    already12.5%
    bottles0.75 L
    AllergensSulfie

    A wine with a deep color that's soft and smooth with elegant fruit tastes Tal of berries and prunes aromas

    €7.61
    Quantity
    On supplies

    Description

    Santa Alicia

    Maipo Valley

    Traditional Vsp training, with profits per acre.

    The vineyard is controlled by scuffs and drop irrigation.

    The vineyards are mostly in the areas of maría peto and melipilla, the longest piece of the Maipo Valley near the coast, with more moderate temperatures as a result of the wind from the Pacific Ocean, which helps the vines.

    VINIFICATION

    Manual harvesting. taking down, pressing in pneumatic press, decanting the must.

    40% of the must be fermented in rust-free tanks and the remaining 60% of French oak are facing a temperature between 13 and 14 degrees for 18 to 21 days. As soon as the conclusion is complete, the wine is preserved in wood for approximately five-six months before resuming the final mixture.

    Wine trial note

    A wine with a deep color that's soft and smooth with elegant fruit tastes Tal of berries and prunes aromas

    Product Details
    pr#0552
    4020839102436

    Data sheet

    Land
    Chili
    Wijn Kleur
    Rode Wijn
    Druivenras Rood
    Merlot
    Alcohol %
    13 %
    You might also like

    Reference: pr#0022

    Brand: Santa Alicia Wijnen

    Santa Alicia Chardonnay Gran Reserva

    (5)

    areaChilie, Maipo ValleyGrapeChardonnaybottles0.75 LAlc perc13.5%WinerySanta AliciaFoodfish, shell and shellfish, pasta, white meat soft cheesesAllergensSulfieNice wine combined with Vis, The Gran Reservas come from the first class Terroir of the Maipo Valley. The wine is ripped on wooden barrels and it's a sturdy robuuste Chardonnay.

    Price €10.88
    More
    Op Voorraad

    Reference: pr#0023

    Brand: Santa Alicia Wijnen

    Santa Alicia Carmenere Reserva

    (1)

    areaMaipo ValleyGrape95% Carmenere 5% SyrahFoodsausage, stick, hamburgers, bbq, pure chocolatealready14%bottles0.75 LAllergensSulfieThe Carmenere has an Intense ruby red color with violette tints. Pitty aromas with tones of ripe plums, vanilla, coconut and roasted wood. a mouthful.

    Price €9.55
    More
    Op Voorraad

    Reference: pr#0144

    Brand: Santa Alicia Wijnen

    Santa Alicia Anke

    (0)

    areaChili, Maipo ValleyGrapeCarmenere, Petit Verdot, Syrahbottles0.75 LAlc perc14.5%WinerySanta AliciaFoodBBQ, Breasts, EntrecoteAllergensSulfieAn elegant and aromatic wine with red fruit, raspberry, figs and flowers like violins. Excellent intensity and complexity of aromas, combined with keys from French and American oakwood that herbs, roasted almonds,...

    Price €12.69
    More
    On supplies

    Follow us on Facebook